PROFESSIONAL MINI DIGGER BRAND - MEERKAT DIGGER
MEERKAT DIGGER is a professional supplier of design, manufacturing, sales and service of mini diggers in Australia. The management team has more than 20 years of experience in the design and manufacture of mini diggers. The Meerkat range of mini diggers is our premium range and offers the most cost-effective and the best value mini digger in the Australian market today.
According to different applications that the user requires you can customize the mini digger that suits you best.
PROFESSIONAL MINI DIGGERS & LOADERS
Main pump selection
Options include: single gear pump; double gear pump; triple gear pump; double piston pump & gear pump; double piston pump & double gear pump.
Perkins diesel engine, Kohler petrol engine, Briggs & Stratton petrol engine.
Control options available
Double handle cross mechanical control; Single handle hydraulic servo control, single handle cross mechanical control; Multi-handle mechanical control
Drive mode selection
Track or wheeled available powered by 4 direct drive hydraulic drive motors. Tyre options include Chevron, grass, solid, engineering and narrow tyre.
Hydraulic attachments selection
11L / min;
25L / min;
47L / min;
56L / min;
The Best Value Mini Digger
All metal parts are treated with electrophoresis and anti-rust treatment. When compared with other manufacturers' mini diggers we have completely solved the dead angle problem of metal parts shot blasting incomplete treatment.
All connecting pin shaft diameters are all 30mm and use a special heat treatment process. Each joint has specially treated metal bushings and lubricating nipples that when properly lubricated ensure a lifetime of use. Some mini diggers in the market claim to use special shafts and sleeves that do not need lubrication. However, the service life of some competitor shaft and sleeve is only about two years. Every two years, the manufacturer would need to dismantle the joints and replace the joints, which would be a very costly exercise in both time and money.
Our newest Diggers & Loaders
Meerkat Digger M23
Super synchronous belt drive system incrementally increasing torque and providing the engine and pump with reduced stress increasing the lifespan of both.
Meerkat Digger M25
The oversized oil cooler and intelligent temperature control switch ensure that the machine always operates at optimum temperature for heavy duty applications.
Meerkat Digger M33
The machine is equipped with 4 powerful pumps, 2 variable displacement piston pumps are dedicated to moving and 2 gear pumps specifically to power attachments such as a trencher.
We are a proud Australian business catering for the needs of Australians.
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from MEERKAT DIGGER ,
to assist you, we have set out below the MEERKAT DIGGER.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
1. You shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within seven (7) days of delivery (time being of the essence) notify MEERKAT MINI DIGGERS of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote.
2. You shall also afford MEERKAT MINI DIGGERS the opportunity to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time following delivery if you believe the Goods are defective in any way.
3. If you shall fail to comply with these provisions the Goods shall be presumed to be free from any defect or damage. For defective Goods, which MEERKAT MINI DIGGERS has agreed in writing that you are entitled to reject, MEERKAT MINI DIGGERS liability is limited to either (at the MEERKAT MINI DIGGERS discretion) replacing the Goods or repairing the Goods except where you have acquired Goods as a consumer within the meaning of the Trade Practices Act 1974 or the Fair Trading Acts of the relevant state or territories of Australia, and is therefore also entitled to, at the consumer’s discretion either a refund of the purchase price of the Goods, or repair of the Goods, or replacement of the Goods.
(b) where the Goods are unable to be repaired, the Goods are returned at your cost within thirty (30) days of the delivery date, and
(c) MEERKAT MINI DIGGERS will not be liable for Goods which have not been stored or used in a proper manner, and
(d)the Goods are returned in the condition in which they were delivered and with all packaging material, brochures and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
4. MEERKAT MINI DIGGERS may (at their sole discretion) accept the return of Goods for credit but this may incur a handling fee of up to twenty percent (20%) of the value of the returned Goods
5. Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, MEERKAT MINI DIGGERS is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedies.
6. Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time. However, the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period can vary from product to product, depending on factors such as the nature of the product and the price.
MEERKAT MINI DIGGERS adopts the same approach. As you can appreciate, the type of remedy we can offer you may also vary depending on how long it takes you to return the product to us.
(ii). A return authorisation is not a credit note, and it is not an agreement for replacement or
refund, this will be determined upon the receipt of your goods to the designated MEERKAT MINI DIGGERS .
(iii). Prior approval or a reference ‘return authorisation number’ must be provided MEERKAT MINI DIGGERS .
(iv). Refunds will only be processed if the goods are returned in original packaging and in a resellable condition except where special arrangements have been made.
(v). The buyer is responsible for all freight costs except where special arrangements have been made or goods have been incorrectly supplied.
(vi). All necessary information is supplied by you the purchaser.
(vii). If the above conditions are not met, MEERKAT MINI DIGGERS reserves the right, at its own discretion to cancel and dishonour a ‘return authorisation’ request.
We have more than 30 types of attachments to choose from to suit your application.
• We have more than 20 years of experience in the design and manufacture of compact earth and construction vehicle machinery
• Full 4 way Italian joy stick on the left side, freeing up the right hand for the bucket (similar to a posi track system)
• We have more than 30 types of attachments to choose from to suit your application.
• Our machine has flat face quick release fittings that effectively stops dust entering the oil system
• Structurally designed from the ground up to ensure greater stability and strength.
• We have an established sales, service and parts center in Melbourne.